Website Administrator / Sales Support (On site) - Entry Level
We are looking for a highly motivated Junior professional to join our Τeam in Athens!
- Gather & Upload content (Text, Images, Videos, etc) to the e-shop Platform, testing that it is appearing and functioning on the webpage correctly
- Updating Product listings in the website when needed
- Create Newsletters within Mailchimp Platform
- Ensure on-time delivery of all work undertaken to meet possible business deadlines.
- Do the preliminary check and communication for new Customer Web signups
- Play an active role in enhancing Customer Relationships through liaison with Sales Account Managers or directly with the Customers, through communication ensuring the client’s smooth website experience and updated information on new products, etc
- Provide cover for Account Managers when required.
Skills and attributes required:
- Administration and organization skills
- Tech-savvy, with good Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English & Greek
- Be able to follow processes and work on their own initiative
- An ability to recognize obstacles and seek solutions on their day-to-day tasks and workflow
- Excellent project management and customer service skills
- A keen interest in Tech / Sales
- Have some understanding of online Web administration
- Experience working with ERP Platforms (e.g Pylon)
- Knowledge of Magento Platform
- Knowledge of Mailchimp
- Driver’s license
What We Offer
- Work with national and international clients from the gaming industry
- Diverse and inclusive culture.
- Initial training course and ongoing training for the development of your skills
The safety and well-being of our employees remain our top priority. Please note that KAISSA SA’s recruitment process is being conducted virtually via Microsoft Teams.
*Please submit your CV in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.