The www.kaissa.gr website is a web store for business partners. It is the electronic presence of Kaissa S.A. (VAT nr. EL081485556, Tax Office: FAEE of Athens), based at Karaiskaki 20, 14343 N. Chalkidon, Athens, Greece, Phone number: +30 210 8328511 , Fax number +30 210 8328515 It has been online since 2009.
A prerequisite for beginning any transaction is for you to give us some necessary information. When you place an order, we will ask for your company details, the address to which you want us to send the products, telephone number, email address and, if you choose to make your payments with a credit card, its number and expiry date. Also, you must assign a person who will be responsible for communicating with the sales department of our company. This data, will in no case be disclosed, published or sold to third parties, unless forced to do so by a Public Authority (court etc.). Your sensitive information (eg credit card number) is communicated to the relevant bank and then DELETED from our database immediately upon completion of your order, ensuring in this way an even greater level of security.
The www.kaissa.gr website uses the SSL protocol for secure online trading. Thus, all your personal information, such as credit card number, name and address is encrypted, so that it can’t be read or changed during their transfer over the Internet. The SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer), is now the global standard for online certification of web sites by web users and for data encryption between network users and network servers (web servers). An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a client and a server to be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, thus protecting personal information during transmission. In addition, all information sent by the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically detects whether data has been altered while in transit.
The products sold by the website www.kaissa.gr are, for the most part, games and books. The characteristics and other info of these products are available and you may learn about them by following the search instructions in our pages and by clicking on the name of any product.
All the products in www.kaissa .gr have one of the following classifications:
- The product is available in the web store’s warehouse, in sufficient quantities.
- LIMITED AVAILABILITY
- The product is available in the web store’s warehouse, but in limited quantities. If this quantity drops too much, or reaches zero, before your order is fulfilled completely, you will be notified.
- The product is not available in the web store’s warehouse.
Before dispatch, a representative from the sales department will contact you to confirm the order.
PRICE OF THE SOLD PRODUCTS
The prices listed are the wholesale prices (before VAT) of the products.
These prices are relevant to the quantities available in our warehouse, and www.kaissa.gr reserves the right to adjust prices.
Our Company has a non-return policy.
For complaints regarding missing, damaged or goods delivered by mistake please contact your account manager within 3 working days after the delivery day.
In case of mistake the product must be returned un-opened and undamaged to us.
- Force majeure: If for uncontrollable reasons (eg bad weather, strikes etc) the delivery of the products isn’t possible within reasonable time, we will notify you via e-mail, asking you to tell us if you still want to complete your order under these conditions.
- Responsibility of www.kaissa.gr: The web store is not liable for defects or poor quality of the contents of products it offers to its customers. All products are received shrink wrapped by the suppliers. If in the delivered quantity a defective product is found, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , so that we can resolve the issue.
- Modification of terms: The www.kaissa.gr website reserves the right to amend or renew the terms and conditions of trade. Kaissa SA undertakes the obligation to update this document for any change or addition to the terms.
- Before payment is fully resolved, the products in your order remain the property of Kaissa SA.